Appalling customer service

Dobbin145's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 16/10/2013 by Dobbin145 (2 reviews written)

I made the silly mistake of buying a Suunto X10 GPS watch from OutdoorGB. I had problems with the watch pretty much as soon as I took it out of the box. The GPS performance was atrocious compared to the Garmin Forerunner that I was replacing. So having had a fair amount of experience with GPS units over the years(both hand held and wrist top) I contacted OutdoorGB in the first instance. They simply passed me off to the manufacturer and I sent the unit off to be tested by Suunto (at my expense), probably because they had little or no understanding of the product let alone the problem I was having. No fault was found but the poor performance remained, given that I was disappointed with the purchase and that the product was not performing as advertised I contacted OutdoorGB once again. To say they were not interested is an understatement, they refused point blank to take the unit back, to offer a refund or even acknowledge that the customer was not happy. Classic case of buyer beware. Once OutdoorGB have got your money, that's it! Just hope you don't have any problems with any product you buy from them.

• Sunnto X10