love my socks & u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x

ruthsed's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order...”

Written on: 14/09/2013 by ruthsed (1 review written)

Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x Best socks on the planet thanks for your help, love my socks and u were v helpful with unwanted order TA x ..................................................................................................................................................................

• Goods purchased & cost