Australian Buying Zamberlan Boots

SAAdventure13's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Australian Buying Zamberlan Boots”

Written on: 18/08/2013 by SAAdventure13 (1 review written)

I was after Zamberlan Vioz GT boots (s44) in Australia that are only sold through Mountain Designs. All of the MD stores I could get to were sold out of my size, couldn't guarantee they could get some in for me and I wasn't prepared to pay extra for delivery from MD online. Don't get me wrong - MD staff were apologetic but apologies don't make a good substitute for boots.
I found OutdoorGB online and sent them an email about delivery to Australia which they responded to promptly, answered my questions and reassured me that it would be no problem. I placed an order in which I thought I had made a mistake and fired off another couple of emails. Each time OutdoorGB replied within a day (noting the time difference) and took care of my issues.
I was able to track the boots online using the tracking code which provided a great comfort as to where they were and delivery was fast and efficient. I ordered 26 Jul and they arrived well packaged on 5 August.
It was still cheaper to buy them online from OutdoorGB and pay the delivery fees, so I bought two pairs. Thanks OutdoorGB (and Louise and Sue!)

• Zamberlan Vioz GT - 200AUD approx