Ortlieb Medium Waterproof bag

MikeSinclair's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Ortlieb Medium Waterproof bag”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by MikeSinclair (1 review written)

The item in the colour I ordered was not available and was advised promptly I would have to wait 2 weeks for it to come into stock. As I was requiring it before the availability period, I contacted OutdoorGB and they were able to advise what colours they had in stock. (Would have been better if I could have identified what stock levels were at time of initial order) This was despatched and was received within a couple of days. Bag is well constructed, robust and most definitely waterproof, even Scotland's finest rain and wind combined with it being on the back of a motorcycle didn't let water in. Good arrangement for carrying bag with handles and detachable shoulder strap. Means to secure bag also very robust. Now considering buying a larger one to carry my tent in. Excellent piece of kit, but wouldn't pick a yellow one again, probably a black or grey one although will probably clean up ok if I tried.

• 57.20