Great value, great service.

Guest's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Great value, great service.”

Written on: 20/05/2013

I have just received my Jetboil Flash and look forward to brewing up on the trail very soon. OutdoorGB were great value, having seen the same stove on sale for £115, and most other retailers coming in at between £80 and £99 for the same model. The website has very clear stock information so ordered with confidence. Dispatch and delivery were quick and I recieved my stove less than 48 hours after ordering.
On the down side, do you not sell gas? I was disappointed I had to shop elsewhere for fuel! Is there a reason you don't sell gas mail order? I had no problem buying it mail order from another site.

• Goods purchased & cost