Great customer service

Guest's review of Outdoor Megastore www.outdoormegastore.co.uk

“Great customer service”

Written on: 11/07/2013

I ordered a Vango Woburn 400 tent which unfortunately was faulty (faulty zips). Outdoor Megastore sent me a replacement with no quibbles, which arrived the day after I had spoken to them! However, the second tent also had faults (fraying guy ropes, faulty stitching in bedroom compartment) -they also agreed to replace that one. Will this be third time lucky??

I also contacted Vango about the problem and they were, to say the least, less than helpful - they admitted that they had had problems with inspection and quality control, but despite me having received 2 faulty tents they refused to do anything about it. I do a lot of camping, but will not buy Vango again, I think that their standards have definitely slipped, and their customer service is appalling.

The service given by Outdoor Megastore has been absolutely fantastic and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

• Vango Woburn 400 tent, grounsheet and porch canopy