NO REFUNDS FOR FAULTY GOODS!!

Guest's review of Outdoor Leisure Direct - www.outdoorleisuredirect.co.uk

“NO REFUNDS FOR FAULTY GOODS!!”

Written on: 23/07/2013

I bought an airbed from Outdoor Leisure Direct which kept deflating. I returned it, at a cost of £5.99 and asked for a refund. The company had the airbed tested and it was found to be 'operating below its normal parameters'. Faulty then! However, I was only offered a replacement. I wanted a refund. I would have got one if I had purchased a faulty product from,say, Argos or ASDA. This company wouldn't budge so I opened a case through ebay who found in my favour and I received a full refund. I would urge anyone with a similar issue to do the same. Ebay dealt with my case with courtesy and speed. This company should state clearly that they do not give refunds for faulty goods. They receive good reviews when people receive goods which are fine , which I guess is the case most of the time but they need to improve the way they deal with these kinds of issues.Oh, and although they indicated that they would refund my return costs, they then refused to do so. USE ANOTHER SELLER!!!

• Goods purchased & cost