What you order is not what you get!!!

KolbyHaley's review of Online Golf www.onlinegolf.co.uk

“What you order is not what you get!!!”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by KolbyHaley (1 review written)

I ordered some irons at the bank holiday weekend and the clubs that turned up were not the ones advertised. I can't find the actual club they they sent me online, the price was too good to be true and I can only assume that they are hoping people will not notice what they are sending is not the real club.

The product I'm referring to is Cleveland CG7 BP 4-PW, this clubs is advertised with the laser milled club face, they clubs I received are not this product in fact i can't find out what club they have sent me cause there does not appear to be an option without the laser milled face.

When I contacted them they admitted they don't stock the product they are advertising and can not get hold of it.
I have been offered a refund and organised a collection. However after reading several reviews of this online store I feel that stronger action should be taken regarding these matters. I have contacted Trading Standards and they are looking into the issues.

I would recommend people stay well clear of this store as they clearly struggle to provide the service and products they advertise. I am curious to find out if the products I have received are genuine Cleveland clubs, if anyone has also noticed this disparity I would be interested to hear your theories to what these clubs are.

Further more http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk are partnered with http://www.americangolf.co.uk so avoid the same clubs from this site also.

• Cleveland Golf CG7 Black Pearl Irons Steel 4-PW