Beware - pictures different from club you get!

Guest's review of Online Golf www.onlinegolf.co.uk

“Beware - pictures different from club you get!”

Written on: 10/09/2012

I specifically wanted to order a ladies Taylormade superfast 3 wood for my wife. Their pictures on the website clearly show this. However, they sent me a 5 wood, which they say I was actually ordering. Going back to the page it's true that there is a small '5' near to the picture that I should have spotted. I suggested to them that having the wrong picture on the page was misleading & a bit daft. They didn't seem to think so, saying that the club 'looks like the one that was sent'!!

So now I'm either stuck with the 5 wood (my wife already has one), or I have to pay the postage to return it to Online golf. I'm not very happy about this...

• Goods purchased & cost

Veryhappybuyer's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2013

I totally disagree. What you order is what you get. That was my experience with 3 clubs each ordered on different occasions.