GRIT MAYHEM & INVADER SCOOTERS

From 1 review

Guest's review of OnYerSkates - www.onyerskates.co.uk

“GRIT MAYHEM & INVADER SCOOTERS”

Written on: 17/12/2012

When presented with the christmas list for my two boys, both had scooters at the top. Knowing little about them and armed only with what the kids had told me I started to look around. I was a little shocked that scooters cost so and I began my search. Several of their friends have GRIT scooters and I looked at what was available. I soon found that two of the more popular models are the Invader and cheaper Mayhem. Many offers on line didn't turn out to be offers at all but when I found OnYerSkates and rang them everything became easy. The don't do a hard sell, or try to get you to buy something way more than you need, they even call the distributers to get you what you want and then sell it at a very competitive price. Great service. Fast service. Efficient service. But then it would be as I've bought bikes from them (with no problem) in the past! The GRIT SCS Invader is a great scooter, you could spend the best part of a £100 more and get nothing extra for your cash! Most importantly your child will love the scooter, its easily upgradeable when they wear bits out too. The Mayhem while not as good is still a decent entry level scooter, perfectly suited to a six year old who will ride the wheels of it. Again we can upgrade bits in the future too.

• GRIT MAYHEM & INVADER SCOOTER