Excellent & efficient service.

Chingfordchris's review of Newquay Camping and Leisure - www.newquaycampingshop.com

“Excellent and efficient service.”

Written on: 13/08/2013 by Chingfordchris (1 review written)

I cannot say how impressed I was at the service offered by Newquay Camping and Leisure. As a Scout Leader value for money is very important and the site offered Flash Jet Boil camping stoves considerably cheaper than other camping and outdoor sites. Having placed my order at 9am I received a phone call no more than two hours later to ask me if I would be happy with an alternative colour. I was advised that my order was already to be shipped and would be with me the next day (even though I had opted for the normal carriage service). Sure enough the next day I received an email from the courier to advise my delivery would be with me between 1337 & 1437hrs (I know I thought that was really ambitious at the time) however true to their word my Jet Boil stoves arrived at 1343hrs. Newquay to London in just over 24 hours. I will definitely recommend Newquay Camping & Leisure to my friends and fellow Scout Leaders.

• Flash Jet Boil Camping Stove £71.99