Never delivered order & did not refund money.

Lubnani's review of MyTriathlon - www.mytriathlon.co.uk

“Never delivered order and did not refund money.”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by Lubnani (1 review written)

I can only warn against ordering from this site. It appears from reading other reviews that they target people ordering overseas and do not send the order thinking there is nothing that can be done as the customer is overseas.

I ordered a trisuit in February and it never arrived. They never gave me a tracking number, and after a while stopped replying to my emails.

They might send your order if in the UK but if you are outside they will simply rip you off.

• 2XU Trisuit

• Still waiting

Mytriathlon's Response to Lubnani's Review

Written on: 01/02/2014

Hi Lubnani
We have only just been made aware of your comment on this website. We cannot find an order with this name.
Please advise your order number so we can ensure that you have been refunded.
We are aware that some competitors are planting negative comments.
Regards
MyTriathlon

Lubnani's reply to Mytriathlon's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi, my order ID is #6187. I sent you a message several times through your contact form but I never received a response. This order was from February 2013.

Lubnani's Response to Lubnani's Review

Written on: 26/02/2014

Mytriathlon has kindly refunded the amount for the item that got lost in the mail. Unfortunately I can't delete or update this comment and I would give them a 5 star rating for resolving this matter and refunding as it was out of their control that it got lost in the mail.