The quality speaks for itself

kaptanuj's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“The quality speaks for itself”

Written on: 05/09/2013 by kaptanuj (1 review written)

I ordered the morrant ultralite pads. Though I find the delivery charges a bit confusing but when I went through their terms and conditions, I was contended.

The communication was clear, although a little slow owing to the exclusivity of these leg guards. I have ordered previously from many UK websites but they all took about 10 working days to deliver it to Australia. But in this case it got to me in 5 days as promised so a 5 star there for morrant.

When I unpacked the item, I was awestruck with the quality of the pads. So much attention to detail and every stitch looked as if it was done to last for a century. The pads looked gorgeous and mindblowingly light.

I am very happy with the way morrant has dealt with me and have served excellently.

Wish I could say that I dont want to recommend it to my friends as I want these leg guards exclusively to me, but Alas I cant do that.

I strongly recommend morrant's product range and services because of their reasonable pricing, excellent services, fast delivery and transparent communication.

Thanks a lot Morrant.