order not forfilled

Guest's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“order not forfilled”

Written on: 10/08/2013

I ordered 2 large and one medium England test cricket shirts.
I found that when ordered delivered you only had 1 large in stock yet your web site took the order for 2. I had to then chase up for my refund on more than one occasion. Secondly I wanted the shirts sent to Australia for my relations. I was amazed to find that not only did you charge an exorbitant fee for P&P but you would not take off the VAT ( not like other cricket stores I have used in the past).

• Goods purchased & cost

Morrant's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2013

Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear of the stock problem. This is quite unusual but occasionally happens if a product is running low and more than one person orders within a close time frame online before the stock is able to refresh/update.

We do remove VAT for overseas orders but this is done once the order comes through to us from the website. The delivery charge is also reviewed at this point, it may be you selected the default carriage charge online, there are cheaper options and the correct delivery cost would have been applied before despatch.

If you paid by card, we would not have taken any money until the order was fully confirmed and despatched, as your order was cancelled, no money would have been taken although an authorisation for the amount would have been made. If you paid by Paypal, refunds can sometimes take a few days although they are usually processed quickly.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused, I hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Best regards,