Delivery could be quicker

gjp46's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Delivery could be quicker”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by gjp46 (3 reviews written)

I bought a Dukes cricket ball from Morrant, as they were the only supplier of this item I could find online. This was a high ticket item (£64.99). I paid £4.99 for delivery, but it took a week to arrive. I was disappointed that it took this long - especially since I subsequently bought a premium cricket ball from elsewhere a fortnight later and it was delivered the next day (same shipping price). Packaging could also have been better. Overall disappointed, but not to the extent that I would rule Morrant out entirely, in future searches.

• Goods purchased & cost

Morrant's Response to gjp46's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear your order was delayed. I believe the item you ordered would have been the Dukes Special County cricket ball. This should have been listed online as Due in 3-5 days when you ordered as we were awaiting more stocks from Dukes. We normally have stocks of these on the shelf but we had a small gap where stock was not available as we have seen increased demand in the run up to the Ashes.

If you can email me your order number to info@morrant.com I will reimburse your delivery charge as a goodwill gesture.

Best regards,