Absolute rubbish equipment

Trevor.Vousden's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Absolute rubbish equipment”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by Trevor.Vousden (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a skyer bat. This broke into a number of pieces on first use. I emailed Morrant requesting that the bat should subsequently be collected and replaced; at a time convenient to me.

I received a unhelpful email reply stating that the bat will be collected although I would have to wait for a replacement; absolutely farcical. I received this email advising that I'll receive a text message the next day to arrange delivery; needless to state, despite my chasing, I'm still awaiting the text message.

• Skyer bat £80

Morrant's Response to Trevor.Vousden's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Dear Sir,

As we have explained, the reason we wanted to get the faulty bat back before issuing a replacement was so we could identify what batch it came from, assess the damage and therefore minimise the chances of the same thing happening to a replacement.

We had some email communication problems which slowed the process down, I apologise for this as we have had a few technical issues here while we change our internet service provider.

The bat is now back with us and my colleague will be in touch to discuss replacement options with you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,