Theoretically better than normal delivery companies

Doesnotmatter's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Theoretically better than normal delivery companies”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by Doesnotmatter (1 review written)

The price and the goods were 1st class. I have an issue with the delivery company. I was told that delivery would be on the 22nd March and from the morning I could find the 1hour time slot on the tracking website, there were other delivery options that I thought were good, maybe I will need them.
I got onto the tracking website and found that there was a problem and information would not be available until 1100 so I went to work. After I had left an e-mail had arrived saying that delivery would be between 13:48 & 14:48. At 13:26 (22 mins befor delivery start time) another e-mail was sent saying there was a delay and delivery would be attempted by 18:00. I am now at home for no reason. At 16:39 the item was delivered and my wife, now at home also, signed for it.
As it turned out no better than the other companies who say they cannot give any delivery time and you wait and wait and wait.

• Goods purchased & cost

Morrant's Response to Doesnotmatter's Review

Written on: 28/03/2013

Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with delivery. This is very unusual, most deliveries are made within the specified time slot. If you have a chance, please email us your order number to info@morrant.com so we can take the matter up with DPD to help prevent such problems occuring in the future.

Best regards,