Fast, professional, personal & speedy service

Guest's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Fast, professional, personal and speedy service”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I purchased adidas adipower red hockey shoes, which I have been trying to source for sometime in my size. The order process was very easy and I purchased these shoes through the website within 2 minutes as paypal was an option, so I felt safe doing so. I received an invoice which I was asked to check. I replied advising of one error in the title which was noted and corrected before sending out. I received a text message to advise me of delivery and a text message to tell me the time it was to arrive. It arrived bang on within the time allocated by secure delivery. The whole process was easy and professional. The text messages were great and you knew this company valued their client's and aimed to delivery a top service. I would recommend them to anyone. Delivery was within within 2 days. That is me ordering late afternoon Tuesday and receiving the item mid day Thursday! Thank you so much for this service and restoring my faith in purchasing online with unknown companies.

• Adidas Adipower red hockey shoes £110