Brilliant service

Guest's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 11/01/2013

Looking all over the Internet for the adidas cricket spikes 2013 so that there is none left before the cricket season. I eventually found them on Morrant who provided a very clean and efficient process with no problems. I will most defiantly be buying my cricket gear here from now on. If there was one negative it would be that if you have an Ipad then the website can become stuck in an way and won't proceed to the web page you want to go.

Morrant's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2013

Many thanks for your kind words. If you have a chance, please email me at info@morrant.com to confirm where on the site you experienced problems with an ipad so we can look to fix the bug. We will be launching our new mobile site Feb/March this year and we hope this will make ordering on the move all the easier for our valued customers.

Best Regards,