Fast, reliable, friendly service

SJLA's review of Morrant Sports - www.morrant.com

“Fast, reliable, friendly service”

Written on: 09/10/2012 by SJLA (2 reviews written)

Thanks to the staff at Morrant, I was able to find exactly the product I wanted, in vast numbers and at the price I wanted. I'm so glad I called to discuss my requirements over the phone with a lovely gent, who then personally saw to my order being confirmed and delivered, and followed up to make sure I had received it all afterwards. The personal service made what could have been a nightmare task much easier all around. Everything was delivered earlier than expected, which just shows how eager Morrant are to please customers. Great all round service, extremely quick organisation and turn around and a really good customer experience overall. I will definitely be using Morrant sports again and wouldn't hesitate to give them a call to discuss requirements for novelty or professional sports items again. This was a business purchase, though I would consider shopping with Morrant for personal items as well, no hesitation. Thanks so much for everything.

• 70 Gray-Nicolls autograph bats - exceptionally well priced