Oliver's favorite present

Guest's review of Micro Scooters Ltd www.micro-scooters.co.uk

“Oliver's favorite present ”

Written on: 18/06/2012

My little boy Oliver wanted a 'fast, smart looking' scooter for his 5th Birthday. I looked at lots and lots of plastic, flimsy looking scooters. Then as a last resort I entered scooter into the Internet. I discovered the world of Mini Micro. It was exactly what I was looking for. It arrived promptly in time for Oliver's Birthday. He said ' It's the best one I have ever seen'. I went for a shiny silver sprite. It looks very smart and it goes very fast. Oliver's scooter is also enjoyed by Oliver's Daddy. He zooms down hills on it as Oliver runs alongside. Oliver's sister Evie asked for a pink one for her Birthday but as she had just turned 7 in December we felt she could have one for working hard at school. We got a pink one. Now our journey to school is fast and moan free. It has been the best money we have spent on a toy. They fit easily in our boot and were the perfect accessory at Centre Parcs too.

• Sprite scooter £50