Micro Mini Scooters(3)

Bcazbobby's review of Micro Scooters Ltd www.micro-scooters.co.uk

“Micro Mini Scooters(3)”

Written on: 15/06/2012 by Bcazbobby (1 review written)

These Micro Mini Scooters are very well engineered as I have tested them on 3 of my grandchildren .The first was purchased April 2007,the second April 2008 and the last with the added seat 2011 .I have just had to replace the hand grips and brakes ,these scooters are used daily and even come on holiday,the availability of spares is very good service ,and they will last for my grand children's children(lol)now all I have to do is phase out the mini micro and go for the next model,I like the look of the fat wheels.if I were younger and fitter I would use one as a retired biker they operate the same its all in the body line.but a wonderful product backed by available and affordable spare parts .Do I love them ? of course I do they make the children happy and that's the mark of a quality product.Should I open an Account? I would if they did.
Thanks two to inspired Ladies my grand children have days to remember and that's all that matters.
Thanks for money well spent
Bobby Caswell .Berkshire

• Micro Mini Scooters (3)