Maxi Micro scooter & Mini Micro Scooter T Bar

Guest's review of Micro Scooters Ltd www.micro-scooters.co.uk

“Maxi Micro scooter and Mini Micro Scooter T Bar”

Written on: 14/06/2012

My 10 year old has the Maxi and loves it. He struggles with his co-ordination and balance so the sturdy design of the Maxi Micro is perfect for him. He loves the fact it is very light, a smooth ride and that it turns round corners with ease when he leans on the t-bar handles. When he stands on the base he feels quite confident that he wont lose his balance as it is wide. I was initially unsure whether to go for the older aged scooters or this one, as I wanted to get one that he wouldn't grow out of too quickly and this one says up to the age of 12. I am really pleased with this one and so are 3 of his friends have also chosen this design and love it too. I would definitely recommend this scooter.

I have also bought the Mini Micro scooter for my baby who will be two this week. He has taken to it with ease and follows his big brother round on his !! Really pleased with this scooter and would definitely recommend it for younger children.

• Goods purchased & cost