These are the medals you are looking for....

paulgegg's review of Medals UK Limited - www.ukmedals.com

“These are the medals you are looking for....”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by paulgegg (1 review written)

I was referred on to these guys a couple of years back when I was looking at providing a memento for an event I was involved in.

We needed five hundred high-quality multi-coloured medals for delegates coming from all over the world, to remind them of their awesome time.

This was quite a big task and one that I was a little apprehensive about sorting.

Well Medals UK were really terrific, easing fears right from the start. From being very approachable in our initial conversations, to suggesting tweaks to our design for maximum wow-factor, to delivering a fantastic product well within our deadline - and very reasonably-priced too.

They were so great that I've used Medals UK twice since in other projects - and continue to be really pleased with their work. Can't recommend them highly enough. If you want a medal/coin/memento for an event, then speak to these guys. You won't be disappointed.

• Highly rated for value for money and customer service. Can't say I've looked at their website though, given they were so helpful in person.