kept them to their word, they delivered.

thaines's review of Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk

“kept them to their word, they delivered. ”

Written on: 27/03/2012 by thaines (2 reviews written)

This is long but I write it for those who may have concerns.

I recently parted with over £500 for a new bike, I had scanned the review center and was happy with what I had seen so I decided to purchase with them, On the Monday.

They told me that the bike would be dispatched within 72 hours and delivered within 5-7 days. My partner and I were arranging a bike trip for the end of the first week of April so it was paramount they stuck to their word. A day later than what they said and we would have been in trouble.

I emailed them 4 days after I bought it and I was told the order had been dispatched. I thought nothing more of it.
Then I decided to double check the reviews and must admit I was very concerned with the small but seemingly significant comments I had missed before. I was bombarded with story after story of how some products took over 3 weeks to arrive and when stock was late or missing they didn't bother to tell you.

Concerned that we would not make the trip and he made a few phone calls to 'put the heat on' they stuck to their word (5-7 days).

So we decided to trust them and the bike actually came earlier than expected (2 working days). Contact was easy through out, Every email was replied to and every phone call was answered and dealt with.

The product was in brill condition.

In short, from our experience after reading other reviews. If your polite to them, they are to you. If You have concerns they will confirm the terms for you. We are very happy with our experience with Activesport.

I must admit, my partner and I were a 'pain in the backside' as customers.

My only criticism is that they couldn't provide a tracking number.

• Dawes Vantage 2012 £509. RRP £600