Did not receive my order, asked for money back.

Guest's review of Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk

“Did not receive my order, asked for money back. ”

Written on: 12/02/2012

After receiving an automated reply explaining the length of delivery time I called to ask about where my purchase was as the time for delivery had elapsed. A frosty response. Blamed on Christmas post (it was mid-December). A few days later I called again, much more frosty response, told to email my request so they could track with Royal Mail, I did as requested, received an automated response but no conclusive response to whether or not royal Mail still had it. A few days past so I called again and was told that a new despatch was going out.

Christmas and New year went by and I am still chasing. I called recently and they said they would have it in stock (I am not sure they ever had this product in stock) in 10 days. 11 days went by and I called again, it is still not in stock and would likely be with them in 20 or so days. I requested my money back, which I am still waiting for.

There are bike shops in London selling this product £10 more expensive than this shop but it is clearly not worth spending 3 months of your life chasing handlebar tape. Hopefully i will get my money back and I look forward to spending £10 extra for the benefit of actually receiving the product.

The company clearly does not have the systems or customer service skills to deal with any issues. If an item is not in stock or goes missing you are in trouble.

• Handlebar Tape