Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk Review

Sodpark's review of Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk

“I had never heard of \"Activesport\" or \"Mark Anthony...”

Written on: 16/11/2011 by Sodpark (5 reviews written)

I had never heard of \"Activesport\" or \"Mark Anthony Bikes\" until I looked on the web to see if it was possible to buy spare parts for my track pump.

Very few shops seem to take the trouble to list spares so when I found that Activesport could supply what I wanted, I had no hesitation as, although the actual part isn't cheap, the cost, (P&P inc) was far less than the purchase price of even the cheapest new track pump.

After placing my order via eBay very late on Sunday evening, I was astonished when the postman popped the part, well wrapped, through my letterbox early on Tuesday morning. That's a really quick turnaround time for any company so, as I now know that they actually bother to hold spare parts for something like a bicycle pump and they deal promptly with online sales, I shall have no reservations about using them again for my bicycling needs.

Recommended!