waste time

Guest's review of Lovell Rugby www.lovell-rugby.co.uk

“waste time”

Written on: 23/07/2013

this is the worst customer service i ever had to deal with damn. i been buying from them a long time and its getting worst and worst. i order my stuff two weeks before preseason and its not here yet. they said i have problem with my address cause they send it to my old address. i ask them i need my stuff asap but i have to wait till the order get back to the warehouse and they will send it to me. now i have to wait another 2 weeks wow this is my last time ill use this side.

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit lovell-rugby.co.uk

Lovellrugbyrosse's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

We are very sorry if you have experienced any issues or delays with your order. If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact us via our sales email address with your order number and we will do our best to try and help in any way we possibly can.

Regards,