Really helpfull & professional team (@Nottingham)

Guest's review of Leisure Lakes www.leisurelakesbikes.com

“Really helpfull and professional team (@Nottingham)”

Written on: 23/07/2013

I applied for the cycle2work scheme. For that I had to check all the possibilities and decide what's the exact amount what I'd like to spend on my bike. When I had receive the balance and went to my local store (that's a different company) I was advised that the chosen bike is not available for months. They couldn't really help out with other options so I had to look for another Bike shop. Finally I ended up with the Leisure Lakes at Nottingham. (I had checked out everything on phone before I went to the shop - except the bike accessories.)
I had 5 options and with their help we found the best bike for me. I tried out many bikes/sizes. They also measured me to double check the sizing using the correct recommendation table provided by the bike vendor. (Finally we slightly modified the size and after a couple of rides I'm still perfectly happy with that.)
The accessories stock of the shop was a little bit "robbed". I was looking for a lock but they didn't have that particular type. As they confirmed that that lock is a good choice (they didn't want me to change to another type) they have managed to post to me that in one day on a really good price. Actually everything went just so easily, so I was worrying about I won't get the lock, something has missed out.
I had a really-really good service from professional and helpful people and now I"m a happy bike owner.

Thank you guys!