Kitbag admits to below standard customization, yet offers $7

Rayann235's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Kitbag admits to below standard customization, yet...”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by Rayann235 (1 review written)

My jersey arrived 5/31, its now 7/4 I sent them numerous pics of the poor customization, yet customer service reps stated that they never received, after several emails.

Kitbag seems to avoid email questions and inquiries hoping the customer finally gives up.

As requested, I attached my pics for a third time showing the poor customization on the Barcelona A.Iniesta Home jersey.

My photos clearly displayed the number as bubbled and peeling. The transfer also looked to be pulling on the fabric.

FINALLY received a reply, over a month later, as follows -

"I am very sorry for the fault with the printing on your product as I can see it is not up to our usual standards. We would like to offer you a 15% refund on your original order with us, as a goodwill gesture for the faulty print. Could you please advise as to whether you would like us to process this."

Essentially they have offered $7 on a customization that cost $15.
What a joke. I dont care about the money, its the principle.

If you're going to take ownership, and clearly state that the printing is below YOUR standard, then follow up with a more substantial offer.

Do not buy anything from Kitbag. Arrives late. No customer service. Product is, as admitted, below standards and poor quality.

• Goods purchased & cost