Written on: 23/06/2014 by GiovanniLeslie311 (1 review written)
ust wanted to write this review as there seems to be a mixed bag of positive and negitive reviews about Kitbag on scattered around on the internet. This was my first time ordering from Kitbag, so I wasn't sure what to expect, especially after reading the reviews already up. My order contained two football jerseys. Here are some pros and cons I've experienced:
• As an England fan on the wrong side of the Atlantic (in the US), it is nearly impossible to get fan gear here, so I turned to Kitbag who have got a large selection of England & Premier League gear.
• The prices are very reasonable and undercut the competition by a few quid.
• Standard shipping to the US for two shirts was only $11 / £6.40 / €8 - Sports Direct wanted almost triple that for only one shirt.
• Shipping via DHL Global Mail from Manchester to the US East Coast (Connecticut), took only 10 days, a reasonable time-frame.
• Items arrived nicely packed, the correct size and order.
• My items shipped via DHL Global Mail which is not trackable. Kitbag provided a Courier Reference Number which did not work on DHL's website, so this was basically a guessing game as to when the items would arrive (if at all).
To sum up: As a first time customer, I am happy with the service, selection and prices that Kitbag provides and will definitely not hesitate to order again in the future.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Not worth the risk. " Read More
" Very easy and fast online ordering. " Read More
" Everything as described and in good time " Read More
" Simple and speedy " Read More
" Fast, efficient service " Read More