Useless

Bennettvq119's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Useless”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Bennettvq119 (1 review written)

First I bought and Everton shirt and they printed the wrong number. Sine i live in Norway I have to pay custom taxes when I got the kit to Norway. So when they shipped the item with I said it was important that they mark it has a resend since the custom taxes already had been payed once. They did'nt and it cost 24 extra pounds.

Then I orderd two rain jackets, I was a little bit quick and it was shipped to my old adress. I contacted Kitbag and then they said that it could take 28 days before they got it in return, but they will Mail me when package got in return. After a month I got the mail, and they winder what adress they should ship it too, after 3 days I got a refund from them, then I called Kitbag and I got told that they have sold the item, it is niw out if stock and I got a very disapointment boy at home. I Wonder why Kitbag say one thing and do another. Have they told me that they sell the item they got in return and you got a refund, then I would bought another item with the right adress at once.

I also try to order a rain jacket in another color, but after 3-4 days I got the message that it was sold out.

The most naturall to compare Kitbag service with is Fawlty Towers.

Christopher