no chance of returning an item as faulty!!!!

Guest's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“no chance of returning an item as faulty!!!!”

Written on: 22/02/2014

Ok so I bought the Adidas adipure 360 training shoe, when they arrived I was unhappy at the quality as the laces were odd looking by this I mean they did not align on each shoe the same. So I wanted to return these as I believed they were faulty. ... but when I called to ask about this I was asked to send a picture, fair enough , so I did this. Ni reply so I called. .. they finally got bk to me stating I was mistaken? ?? And said they are meant to look like this! Really.... I stated that the pictures they have certainly do not portray this on gje website. Basically I was fobbed off by a customer service adviser (who could not give a clear answer) I basically was given the impression that they will not pay out £3.99 postal costs. Despite the fact I paid postage for their faulty item they sent! Do not buy from them. . I shop loads online and their customer care is disgusting and a joke! Trainers returned and I had to pay the postage! Dont buy from them shop at "sports direct" much better service! Oh and Lindy your customer care skills are limited if at all existent ,You'd be best leaning some people skills.

• adidas adipure 39.99 +postage @ £4.75

By Kitbag.com

Written on: 25/02/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear about the service you have received. If you can please provide your order number we can look into the issues and rectify them for you.

Thanks