Super BAD service

Guest's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Super BAD service”

Written on: 07/02/2014

I used to rated Kitbag among the best online retailers and had been a loyal customer since 2010 until today. I had ordered few items (Order 30365472) from them and was dispatched on 19 Dec 2013. Unfortunately, my parcel didn't arrived and I had to wait 17 working days before lodging on the missing parcel (public holidays were on 25&26 December and 1 Jan). Unfortunately, I was not able to lodge on the missing parcel on 20 January 2014 (assuming 17 working days has passed) as I was outstation to someplace with no internet connection at all. Having coming back to the city, I realized that still the parcel hasn’t arrived. Sent an email to them on 4 February about this but apparently they held no responsibility any undelivered orders which are reported to them later than 30 days. I’m quite disappointed that they didn’t bother to look and investigate my case and instead I get some auto generated replied email from them. I sent another email pertaining to this but guess what, no reply from them. I guess your motto means nothing but pure marketing gimmicks. Beware with Kitbag, you have been warned.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

By Kitbag.com

Written on: 07/02/2014

Hi,

I have sent you an email to the email address we have regsitered for you on your order, please could you respond to this email and we can have this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Kitbag

Firdauszakaria's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2014

Problem solved, thank you Kitbag esp Lyndsay for being such helpful in addressing my problem. Faith in Kitbag has been restored.