5 Star worst company ever

henrycolton's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“5 Star worst company ever”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by henrycolton (1 review written)

ordered twice from this company, and both times i was disappointed in their service. The first time they cancelled my order without telling me and i waited for a week before contacting them, by the time i contacted them, they said they dont have the stock, and they cancelled it without giving me a refund. I have to tell them to refund me the money if not i dont think they would even do anything to justify that. The second time, i placed an order thinking this time round they might do better. But to no avail. Their horrible customer service are not even responding to my mail and it has been a week, and i dont think i will have my gifts for my bestfriend in time for christmas. I was so disappointed. PLEASE IF ANYONE CONSIDERED BUYING FROM KITBAG PLEASE DONT! I CAN STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT YOU WILL BE IN FOR.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Wilsam's Response to henrycolton's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

I agree with you kitbag it is the worst disorganised company in Manchester that I work for and the most ridiculously on line selling company where effectiveness and customer satisfaction are lacking compare to some others company in Manchester. managers and supervisor are not taking seriously customer complaints and issues.