Incompetence & blatant lies

balls-up's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Incompetence and blatant lies”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by balls-up (1 review written)

Having ordered from Kitbag before on one occasion and everything being good I ordered from them again, everything probably would have been fine again if I hadn't had to contact their customer services. Why they bother employing actual people in this department is a mystery as they were unhelpful and seemingly incompetent at even replying to a simple email query. I called their customer service number and was blatantly lied to, told I couldn't cancel my order as it had been packed and was going out that day, it wasn't until 3 days later that I received an email saying my order had been sent and a further 3 days that I received it. My order hadn't left their warehouse but I was told that it was easier for them to send it out and have me return it that it was for them not to send it, good of them to put their customers first! I was told by the liar on the phone that I would be able to return the order and he had already put a note on the order that it was being returned only to find out that I can't in fact return it.
Thank you for wasting my time and money s$itbag!

• Goods purchased & cost