This store is cheap & easy to use!

Guest's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“This store is cheap and easy to use!”

Written on: 03/09/2012

If I'm honest, I read plenty of negative reviews about kitbag.com after purchasing two Manchester United shirts, and became quite nervous. This was completely unnecessary as both shirts arrived in perfect condition in the allocated time. These negative reviews were ridiculously biased. Both of my shirts had specialised printing on them as well as badges. They were also being shipped to New Zealand! They arrived around 3 weeks after the purchase was made with a credit card, and I had almost no trouble with them. The shipping was cheap, although I was unable to track it. The only negative aspect was that I would occasionally get locked out of my account on their website, which did not prove to be a problem as a few hours later it was working fine again. I would have preferred tracked shipping, although it did not really matter in the end. All in all, a great site with competitive prices and quality products. Don't listen to the haters! Just take your time and make sure that all of your details are correct and all will be well.

• 2x Manchester United Shirts (11/12 Home Kit Shirt with SCHOLES 22 + Premier League Badges) + (12/13 Away Kit Shirt with VIDIC 15 + Premier League Badges)

Msood87's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2012

dude... could u comment on the quality of the jersey? i just ordered a jersey and I heard that kitbag sells not original but replicas of the original soccer jerseys.. is that true? What did u think of your product?

Dri4Z's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2012

Both of my jersey's are originals mate. No problems whatsoever with either of them and the shirts are great. No difference between them and the ones that a mate ordered from the ChelseaFC website except the price!