One compnay makes so many mistakes! they dont deliever!!!!

sportstar's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“One compnay makes so many mistakes! they dont...”

Written on: 09/07/2012 by sportstar (2 reviews written)

From other reviews I see here, and from what going on with my order, I can now understand that KITBAG simply dont deliver the goods or that they use the lamest delivery system ever made, because no one here gets his goods!!

When I contacted KITBAG telling them I didnt receivemy goods, they sent me a few emails (I also sent more then one to them) In both emails they wrote that delivery is 7-10 days to my country, on their website they write 3-7! (first lie), next in their website, they wrote that they start investigating missing goods after 17 days, I received 2 emails in one they wrote they start to investigate only after 20(second lie) and in another mail they wrote I nedd to wait 25! days before they start investigate(third lie). And by the way they also have a rule that you can notify them until 30 days, but you must wait 25 days before contacting them! ,giving in consideration that its taking them something like 5!days to replay to your email!, It is very likely that after you sent them an email on the 25th day , youll get a response in the 30th day, saying "Its already been 30 days , so we cant investigate what happend to your goods" so no money and no goods. And on top of that in case you do let them know in time, and they do replay in time, it will still take them at least two weeks (from my guess) to track what happend to your product, meaning you order something in July- in September youll get your money back, no goods, and ofcurse no one is returning to you all the time , and nervous you spent on contacting with this lame company. And I could also tell you about how they deleted a70 pound product from my order, without telling me, and after I called to get a refund they told me that Im not entitled for it because they dont see it in the order! It took them 4! days to check if I deserve a refund for a mistake they made!!

I know that they have a very nice website and tempting prices, but trust me dont get near this shop, spend another 10 pound on delivery and goods, but at least you know youll get your order! KITBAG you are a disgrace!

• 3 shorts- 34 pounds, 1 jersey -74 pund