Superior selection & GREAT TOP-NOTCH customer service.

TygeRInfantrY's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Superior selection and GREAT TOP-NOTCH customer service.”

Written on: 23/03/2012 by TygeRInfantrY (1 review written)

After searching high and low for the away FC Barcelona 2011-2012 kit I finally found a place that had my size in stock. The best part about this is that Kitbag fully customizes your choice name & number as well as choice of badge and/or patch to match your favorite configuration. Unfortunately they do not yet offer UEFA kit choice but otherwise these guys got it all together....I looked at several websites in America and they were usually all routed through a European website for customization. These guys here are up front about prices and lighting fast customization and shipping. I payed for rush delivery and it was here in literally 2 days from Manchester to New York City! The best part about my order was that when I had a question I e-mailed them and within minutes they had an answer and a solution to my inquiry. Exceptional customer service and quality! Recommend to all....I will never go back to any other "american" distributor again. Kitbag is hands down my favorite place for football gear!

--TygeR in NYC.