Kit Bag are a disgrace taken my money but no goodss!

yogatee's review of Kitbag - www.kitbag.com

“Kit Bag are a disgrace taken my money but no goodss!”

Written on: 19/10/2011 by yogatee (1 review written)

They took my money on 21st September 2011. No goods received so I emailed several times no response what so ever. I phoned spoke to two women who stated I had to wait until October 10th as sent by post. I waited until 10th October and was then allowed to fill in a claim form as no goods yet they had my money!!!
I am disabled, have a full time nurse plus my husband works from home so we are all here 24/7, we have excellent door bells as I need to have them yet no one ever came with a parcel. Our postman lives two doors away and he was looking out for it as well.
My nurse took the filled in claim form to the Post office as we had lost trust in KitBag and wanted a proof of postage. The form was sent first class on the 10th October.
As I had no refund I wrote several emails again nothing no reply. Then today my nurse also wrote one only to have an idiot try and send another form! Eventually we had another reply saying the goods were left in a secure place. Bearing in mind we are visible from the road and there was no secure place, no delivery, no card to say it was left, no ring on our bell and even worse the tracking number clearly states it has never been delivered. So all I can say I am very ill because of this, I am out of pocket by now £50 and I have had no apology just bad manners and disgraceful communication. Man U and KItbag you are disgusting shame on you !!! I will be contacting CAB tomorrow so watch this space! My local paper are also interested and Watchdog.

• man u childrens kit £47.49