Paid for one day delivery - four days later & no products

Guest's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“Paid for one day delivery - four days later and no...”

Written on: 19/12/2013

I ordered two rifles and battery kits worth over 200GBP and paid extra for one day delivery so they would arrive well before Christmas. Four days later and nothing has arrived. Called the sales support line all day and no one answered. Used the contact form on the website and got no answer. Called Trimex UK (the parent company) and was told they could do nothing, even though Paypal has taken the money out of my account. Finally after calling Trimex three times and speaking to two different people they agreed to pass my number onto justbbguns. A guy from justbbguns called and was polite and apologetic about the situation, but could provide no explanation as to why an one day delivery order was sent three days late, and when it was sent, was not sent overnight delivery. Very frustrating. I was told that I will likely receive my one day delivery order six six days late. I`ve been told that I will be refunded the fee for the next day delivery but it may not be worth the hassle of actually trying to get a hold of someone at justbbguns. I wish I`d read all the other reviews here as I would have purchased from somewhere else.

• Goods purchased & cost