Worst company I have ever dealt with!

businesstobusiness's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“Worst company I have ever dealt with!”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by businesstobusiness (2 reviews written)

We placed an order in plenty of time for our son's birthday but the order still arrived late and was partly incorrect. We were supposed to have a returns label sent to us which never arrived so we paid the postage ourselves to return the incorrect items. We received an email 10 weeks after the original order date stating that a refund would be issued. 5 weeks later again, still no sign of the refund. After numerous emails (all ignored) and innumerable phone calls (engaged, manager not available, etc) we eventually got speaking to someone who informed us that they didn’t have our card details in order to process the refund and they’d known that for 5 weeks! They had contact details for us from the original order so why, 4 months later, am I still trying to get the refund we are entitled to and the postage that we had to pay ourselves? No offer of compensation. Worst company and customer services I have ever had the displeasure to deal with!

• Goods purchased & cost