What the hell is this?

TheRagingOwenMonster's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“What the hell is this?”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by TheRagingOwenMonster (1 review written)

So, a few days ago I purchase the ICS-CXP 08 from justbbguns.co.uk and I request for it to be painted 2 tone. It clearly states on the website that ANY order made before 1PM on the same day the order was made will be sent for dispatch on the same day. I phoned them up for an update on my order, to which I get a very quiet man on the other end of the phone line, informing me that my rifle was sent away for two toning and will be with you by the end of next week.

What?.. No where does it state that 2 tone service takes a week to complete before dispatch. Then I'll have to wait an extra 3/4 days for my rifle to arrive by the service I chose, which could take me in to the start of the following week because most delivery services don't make deliveries on weekends.

The customer service is near non existent, I've emailed them at least twice or maybe even 3 times and got no reply. So, today I phoned their dedicated customer support line and it took nearly 2 hours to get someone... 2 HOURS! If it takes 2 hours to get someone on a dedicated support service then, I dunno; call me old fashioned, IT ISN'T A DEDICATED SUPPORT SERVICE!

The website is a mess and it falsely advertises company promises for things like delivery and dispatch terms. "Orders placed before 1PM will be dispatched on the same day." they need to round that statement off by saying rifles that are black or pre-toned will get that treatment. Those of you who order fora paint service, you're in for a long ass wait.

• ICS-CXP 08 with smart charger and crane stock battery. £213.90

• Still waiting

Robsta's Response to TheRagingOwenMonster's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

I agree with all the other post on here, I've had similar experiences myself, but to be honest yours is just sheer stupidity. Of course they aren't going to turn your order around in a day if it needs painting, and even if they did the paint wouldn't be dry. Seriously, unlike everyone else here, your problems are self induced.