Poor service. If you want a gun find someone more reliable.

rachaelgbg's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“Poor service. If you want a gun find someone more...”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by rachaelgbg (1 review written)

I placed an order on February 19th 2013 for a painted AK47 BB gun. According to their website, having it painted meant that it would take up to two weeks for delivery. After not hearing anything from them, I contacted them through their ‘contact us’ page on the March 11th. The following day I received the following; ‘Your order should be ready today and shipped out from us today. You should receive delivery and tracking information this afternoon.\r\nThanks JUSTBBGUNS’.
I waited a couple of days for the despatch and delivery details, but nothing. On March 14th I once again contacted them through their ‘contact us’ page, asking for a delivery date, they replied the following day with ‘I am very sorry you have not received your order yet. I have spoken to the painter and there has been a problem with painting the gun. We have had to order a new one in for you. I am very sorry for the delay, and if you prefer, I can cancel and refund the order in full. The new gun will likely be in within the next 3 weeks.\r\nThanks JUSTBBGUNS’.
I contact them again that night asking how it can ready for despatch in the first email, implying that it was painted, dried and waiting despatch, and then in the next email that there’s been a problem with painting and that they would need to order a replacement. They replied the following day March 16th with ‘I am very sorry for this. We are waiting on the replacement gun to come into us before it back be painted and sent out for you. It should be done within the next 3 weeks. If not we can give you a full refund for the order.\r\nThanks JUSTBBGUNS’
Today March 19th 2013 I’ve received this email from them. ‘I am very sorry to say that, due to a stocking error with our supplier, we have had to cancel your order. I will not be able to fulfil your order. The money you have paid has been refunded to you. At the moment I am not sure if we will be getting this gun back in stock now. Thanks JUSTBBGUNS’

This company annoys me on so many levels, firstly if you contact them through their ‘contact us’ page, they always reply with an email that has a ‘PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IT WILL NOT REACH OUR SUPPORT TEAM. ONLY USE OUR ONLINE FORM ON OUR WEB SITE’. If you try to reply to it, you get a failed delivery report from your email provider.
Secondly, they are totally unsympathetic; it would appear they have no concept of good customer support.
Lastly, they lie. Saying the BB was ready for despatch, and then saying there was a problem with painting. I would not trust this company further than I could throw them.

The saddest thing about the whole thing is that I purchased this gun for my son as a late Christmas present, as it was out of stock back in November/December 2012. He was so excited when we received an email from Just BB Guns telling us that it was back in stock, I ordered it within minutes of receiving the email from them. Since then, and after telling all his friends that he was going to get the gun and that he would be able to join in with their outdoor events, he’s gone from disappointment to disappointment.

• AK47 BB Gun, Folding stock, painted green