Unacceptable customer service!

Guest's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“Unacceptable customer service!”

Written on: 03/12/2012

I brought the hg170 gas gun from the just bb gun store for about £100, The gun worked for about 100 BB's, Then started playing up and letting gas shoot out of the barrel!! I called the customer service line up for some advice and was told they did not know what was wrong with it and they would call me back the next day, After waiting a week and still no phone call. I decided to make the 1 1/2 hour trip to their store only to be told they would not do anything about it and were not willing to help in anyway! So i am stuck with a bb gun that dose not work but still cost me £100 with no refund! I asked to return the cleaning kit and torch for the gun that i brought online, But was told that because i brought them online i had to send the items to the store to return them... Made no sense what so ever!! Ridiculous company. Will NEVER Be shopping here again! Defiantly taking my business elsewhere!! Recommend " www (dot) surplusstore (dot) co (dot) uk " Much better then Just bb!!

• £100