Quality Goods & Superb Service

From 1 review

lindanugent's review of John Parrott Cue Sports - www.johnparrottcuesports.com

“Quality Goods and Superb Service”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by lindanugent (1 review written)

I ordered a Cannon Grande Three-quarter Snooker Cue and soft case for a total of £105 from this website at 11.15am on the 18th April 2013. I needed it for my son's birthday the following day.

The website was easy to navigate and a window for additional delivery instructions allowed me to explain that my son's birthday was the following day. John Parrott Cue Sports, emailed me a little later to say that the goods would be coming via City Link, hopefully the next day. The goods duly arrived before 3.00pm on Friday 19th April 2013, a little over a day later.

My son has used the cue and is pleased with the quality, well made and no warping.

• Cannon Grande 3/4 Snooker cue and soft case £105

Robdog1966's Response to lindanugent's Review

Written on: 17/05/2013

You were lucky, I ordered a cue extension via the amazon affiliate which never arrived and was subsequently cancelled and am now still waiting for an order placed on sat 11th May at 8.20am (for which payment was taken 1st thing on Monday) , its now Friday 17th May and after several emails Nothing!!!! If it doesn't arrive today I will be cancelling and demanding a refund under their "no quibble returns" policy...I'm not too hopeful!!!