Awful firm

Sl60amg's review of JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

“Awful firm ”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by Sl60amg (1 review written)

After waiting 2 weeks to receive my overseas order the trainers arrived (nike air 2013) at last.....but on trying them on I noticed how one of the shoes felt.."flat & and felt different" on further inspection it was obvious they were faulty!!!! i.e. no air in the one sole! I called there customer care line and they asked for photos,I did better than that and sent a video, they agreed they were faulty emailed me a free returns label and asked me to send them back... I did this 4 weeks ago, iv tried calling them to ask where my refund is more than 10 times, guess what ? They say the shoes haven't arrived! And did I pay for tracking? When sent a free returns label why would I then pay for tracking? They've told me "no shoes no refund" how can a company the size of JD sports treat the small customer in such a way? It's terrible the way I have been treated, I have no shoes and no money now! Loss loss at the hands of this company!

• Goods purchased & cost