READ THIS FIRST!!

Customer.Kam's review of Home Leisure Direct www.homeleisuredirect.com

“READ THIS FIRST!!”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by Customer.Kam (1 review written)

1. Why I choose Home Leisure Direct - because their website was clean professional looking and easy to follow and great hints and tips on what to think about when buying a pool table.

2. What happens when you call? Well I got an advisor on the other end of the phone and he was absolutely amazing his knowledge was spot on and he knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. He first sent me samples of what I had requested and then also included his suggestions based on our conversation. He was spot on I took his advice and boy am I impressed. The build quality of the classic pool dinner is amazing looks much more expensive than it is. Also the picture on the website doesn't do it justice it looks far more impressive in the flesh. I trusted him 100% and quite rightly so, these guys are brilliant at their job and when they recommend something like he told me to get the classic and smart cloth he was right, spend a little more and ask for their advice they wont give you a sales pitch they will give you facts.

3. When did it arrive? Well 8 days after ordering it was installed!!

4. Price? Im very very happy with the price for what I paid I feel I got a quality table that looks great in my home.

4. How do I feel? Really satisfied, I love my new pool table and so do my family and friends and I can't thank Home Leisure Direct enough and especially him.

Thank you guys I will definitely be recommending you to others!

• Classic Pool Dinner in Oak with Smart purple cloth