Pool & Table Tennis Tables for Christmas.

Dragonfly38's review of Home Leisure Direct www.homeleisuredirect.com

“Pool and Table Tennis Tables for Christmas.”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by Dragonfly38 (1 review written)

I was looking for a pool table and table tennis table top for Christmas. The Home Leisure Direct web site was easy to use, had great information and some really interesting products. I wanted to go for one of the ex-Olympic refurbished tables so instead of ordering direct online I phoned their help line to get some more information on availability and condition. The lady I talked with was very helpful and knowledgeable and after answering my questions took my order over the phone. This was followed up by a call from the distribution manager who arranged a date for delivery. The table turned up on time with a warning call from the guys in the van that they were 45 minutes out. They installed the table – no fuss – no hassle - even though we have an old house with small door and steps up and down to negotiate. Now we have a fantastic Pool Table and TT top installed, levelled and ready to play on Christmas morning. You should see what I have had to do to disguise and wrap it – no one has guessed what it is yet!!!

• Ex Olympic Winner Pool Table, Butterfly Indoor Table Top Table Tennis + accessories

Homeleisuredirect's Response to Dragonfly38's Review

Written on: 19/12/2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We are so pleased you are happy with your purchases and are happy with the service you have received. We hope you enjoy playing pool and table tennis over the Christmas period and for many years to come.

If there is anything else we can help you with in future then please do get in touch.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Michelle Beresford