Out of thier way & MORE

qwerty100's review of Hargroves Cycles - www.hargrovescycles.co.uk

“Out of thier way and MORE ”

Written on: 15/09/2013 by qwerty100 (1 review written)

Bought a Cube LTD Pro 29er from Winchesters store and I couldn't afford to pay it in one sum so the store let me pay in two lots, (pay day took a beating). was really happy with the staff during my visit and then with free 6 week check ( even though it was about 2 months later ). so very flexible for me. happy days. but recently after moving to Bournemouth I have had trouble with another store beginning with P in Charminster. so took my bike with a problematic Bottom Bracket to Hargroves ( on the train) up to Winchester. explained that "P" bike shop were trying to rip me off and said that i had made the trip to Winchester just to take my bike to them. explained my problem. Then Manager steps in, tells me he will book it to be done today (well happy). but I mentioned that I was going to back to Bournemouth as I couldn't wait all day and I would pick it up in the week. after a think the manager took it too the back sorted the problem and replaced the bottom bracket for me explaining what had actually happened (water, surprise). when he came to charge me, said he would just charge me for the part, not for maintenance. so happy with that! im sure they they don't do that on an every day instance, so I was so happy!
In short, great people, new person working there was very helpful and friendly, knows hes stuff. manager and other staff = great! what you need in a bike shop, just a shame theyr not in Bournemouth!

Choose hargroves cycles.

• Bottom bracket replacement and new bike

Visit hargrovescycles.co.uk